Press "Enter" to skip to content

'I hate the excess arm blubber jiggling whenever I move'

What can you do about that excess skin on your arms? Source: Stock. Bat wings, bingo arms or whatever else you might call them. Bat wings is what I call my excess upper arm blubber. Nothing seems to move it. It just creeps up on you as you age. Folds of loose skin that hangs from the undersides of …
Source: Bingo News

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply